[Users] The future of OpenVZ: Virtuozzo Core

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Wed Dec 31 12:43:10 PST 2014

Very interesting!

So, after reading this, I installed vzctl-core on my fedora 21 box, from
the stock repositories, and just for giggles, I issued the command "vzctl
create 101".

It did the right thing and created a default Centos 6 container.

However, I immediately noticed that the vzlist command is missing. Excuse
the dumb question, but what is the new way to list vz containers?

Thanks & Regards,

JJ