[Users] Installing AMD GPU driver

Harry Koris harrykoris at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 13:13:09 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm looking to install AMD 13.25 APU Driver so that I can access the
on-board graphics from within a Centos-x86_64 container. I've added the PCI
slot that the GPU comes up on using the '--pci_add' option but the driver
still reads out that no compatible adapters were found. If I run 'lspci' in
the container the GPU does show up. I have the driver running on the HE
fine.

Is there a certain device that I can add to the container?
Is it possible to modprobe the driver from the hardware, into the container?
As a side note, I do have the module loaded on the hardware node prior to
launching the container.

Any information that may help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Harry Koris