[Users] Container Live Clone

Nipun Arora nipunarora2512 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 10:55:25 PDT 2014

How do i restore from a snapshot?

I thought i needed to use  mount or switch snapshot but they seem to be
working for the same container.
If you could point to any wiki, or explain how it can work that'd be great..

btw. do snapshots save the process tree as well? i.e. will the processes
which are running still be running if I restore from the snapshot?

Thanks
Nipun