[Users] CentOS varients... how about an OpenVZ one?

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Apr 3 13:56:26 PDT 2014

Greetings,

----- Original Message -----
> Problem is, when the system is in trouble, systemd put you
> in very deep trouble (personal experience).
>
> You are then in a kind of Windows kingdom with the "3 options"
> restart, reboot, re-install. (I do not feel it is good product for
> production server).
>
> Could be a very good product for RedHat.... to sell support :-}}}.

I would love to hear more about your specific experience off list.  Please email me directly (dowdle at montanalinux.org) and tell me all about it.

systemd will continue to develop over time so I'm sure whatever corner problems may still exist, they will get worked out over time.

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street