[Users] Backing up ploop-based containers: meaning of the 'dump' directory

Andreas Faerber openvz at maeh.org
Tue Sep 3 11:51:17 EDT 2013

Greetings,

Something like this: dump/{c42ea5ff-70a4-4dc7-8e43-2af5d38ee129} ?

This is the dump of the container which you can then use to resume it,
if you told vzctl to do so (no --skip-suspend). By coincidence, i have
also started putting together a backup solution for ploop-based
containers. May publish the first version tonight..

Regards,
Andreas