[Users] Fwd: Bash script to change openvz CTID

Massimiliano massimiliano.sciabica at kiiama.com
Wed Nov 13 06:17:15 PST 2013

Hi,
I needed to modify the ctid of a container and remembered that someone
had prepared this script.
It works, but there's a feature missing.
My container had a veth named veth$ctid.2. The script should take care
to modify veth names according to the new ctid.
Anyway the script works and saved me the time to do changes by hand :-)

Massimiliano