[Users] libvirt

knawnd at gmail.com knawnd at gmail.com
Fri May 31 04:21:11 EDT 2013

We arealso interested in using OpenVZ via libvirt.
Together with our colleagues from another organization we are using local private cloud
infrastructures based on OpenNebula. OpenNebula doesn't have yet native support of OpenVZ. So we had
to develop own OpenVZ driver for OpenNebula and update it upon new OpenNebula releases. But it would
be much easier for us to use OpenVZ in OpenNebula via libvirt since OpenNebula natively supports
libvirt for KVM hypervisor.

Regards,
Nikolay.