[Users] vzstats 0.2.1 debianization

CoolCold coolthecold at gmail.com
Sat May 11 19:25:28 EDT 2013

I've updated debianization to match 0.3.2 version, source is available
on GitHub - https://github.com/CoolCold/vzstats .
Changes are:
1) including manpage
2) including bash completion
3) added deps for lsb_release

misses:
1) manpage does contain wrong paths like /usr/libexec/vzstats/ which
should be changed to proper Debian ones.

prebuild package for can be downloaded from
http://repo.coolcold.org/pool/main/v/vzstats/
or you may add
deb http://repo.coolcold.org/ squeeze-coolcold main contrib non-free
in sources.list to add repo ( http://repo.coolcold.org/README.TXT ).