[Users] Openvz template for Debian Wheezy

Simon Boulet simon at nostalgeek.com
Mon May 6 16:00:11 EDT 2013

Hi Benjamin,

I've just tested your Wheezy template out of /contrib and it works out of
the box (latest OpenVZ kernel / tools here). Thanks!

On a side note, I noticed your template has the Germany mirrors configured
as well as Central European Summer Time. The official OpenVZ (Squeeze)
template has the US default mirrors configured (you could cp -a
/usr/share/doc/apt/examples/sources.list /etc/apt/sources.list in your
template, or use one of the Debian GeoMirror[1]) and the America/New_York
timezone (but perhaps yours could be configured to GMT if you prefer).

Thanks again!

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianGeoMirror

Simon