[Users] Mounting a cgroup namesapce (special device cgroup does not exist)

Corey Carpenter fruitwerks at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 00:55:32 EDT 2013

What is your host OS and Kernel version?

Does /proc/cgroup exists, what are the contents?

... This would be a good start

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 10:51 PM, David Shwatrz <dshwatrz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> How should I mount a cgroup namesapce ?
> Following this link I tried:
>
> mount -t cgroup -ons cgroup /cgroup
>
> But I got:
> mount: special device cgroup does not exist
>
> I suppose some argument is missing.
>
> Can someone please guide me how to fix it?
>
> Regards,
> DS

Any use, dissemination, distribution, posting on Internet bulletin boards,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail or any information contained herein by
or to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.
Use of this content for any other purpose is a violation of International
Copyright Laws.