[Users] tpe-lkm patch for OpenVZ

Michel Käser maddinxxx at aol.de
Thu Jul 4 08:28:35 EDT 2013

Hi there

I'm pretty new to those mailings lists so please forgive me if this is
the wrong channel to write this. (and "Hi all!" btw).

Today I was in IRC channel discussing with ksk about a new kernel patch
called tpe-lkm I've found at WebHostingTalk.

WHT topic: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=8710839
Github: https://github.com/kaniini/tpe-lkm/tree/

One of the comments from CloudLinux CEO received my attention:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=8710839&postcount=6

Quote from it: "OpenVZ would soon have this as well (we submitted the
patch, and from what I remember -- it was accepted)"

Now I wanted to ask you guys (mainly for the devs) if this is true and
what we can expect and when?

I'm not very familiar with kernel and all those things, but the patch
sounds very interesting

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Michel