[Users] discard support for SSD in OpenVZ kernel

spameden spameden at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 05:20:06 EDT 2013

2013/8/29 Kirill Korotaev <dev at parallels.com>

> I also want to add that SSD models referred to in  the bug (like OCZ one)
> are not server grade and you guys risk very much loosing your data or
> corrupting file system on power failure.
> You should test it heavily.

Thanks for that.

But we are not using OCZ (also know they are not reliable).

The SSD in this server is INTEL SSDSC2CW240A3.

I can't try the latest redhat kernel on this system, because after
converting it to deb it seems to be not working.

But I believe fix should be in 2.6.32-358.18.1.el6.centos.plus.x86_64.