[Users] How to configure a server to use multiple subnets/gateways

Rene C. openvz at dokbua.com
Sat Aug 17 12:57:07 EDT 2013

Thanks Jean-Marc, I don't think this is what I need though - I don't
have any bridge interfaces anywhere, and frankly don't quite see how
it fits into the server. There's only a ifcfg-eth0 file.

I had a look at this page -
http://wiki.openvz.org/Source_based_routing - am I on the right track?

I tried some of the commands but it threw an error early on so I have
a feeling I'm not.

# ip rule add from xxx.13.31.0/24 table 6
# ip route add default dev eth0 via xxx.13.31.129 table 6
RTNETLINK answers: No such process