[Users] Re: swap unlimited on the CT?

John Knight john at classiccitytelco.com
Thu Sep 13 09:34:29 EDT 2012

On 09/13/2012 09:20 AM, Benjamin Henrion wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Benjamin Henrion <bh at udev.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am struggling to setup a container with unlimited parameters,
>> including the swap.
>>
>> I put in my config:
>>
>> PHYSPAGES="unlimited"
>> SWAPPAGES="unlimited"
> Ok found the solution, apparently, commenting SWAPPAGES or removing it
> from the config makes the CT to have access to the whole swap of the
> HN.
>
> Which is different from setting it to "unlimited". Strange, but it works...

I wonder if that's a bug or the intended behavior.  It doesn't sound
consistent with using 'unlimited' like other attributes.  I would be
worried if this were a bug that gets fixed later on before you have a
chance to configure your CTs appropriately and then they start acting
not as intended per your requirements.

-John