[Users] ploop and mount options

Corin Langosch info at corinlangosch.com
Wed Sep 12 14:57:51 EDT 2012

>>> http://git.openvz.org/?p=vzctl;a=commit;h=af95fbdf
>>> http://git.openvz.org/?p=vzctl;a=commit;h=287d0d
>>> http://git.openvz.org/?p=vzctl;a=commit;h=7eb61c
>>>
>>> Feel free to test and report your results.
>>
>> That's really great news. :)
>>
>> I just checked out the repo and tried to compile with:
>>
>> ./autogen.sh
>> ./configure --prefix=/usr
>>
>> Now configure complains:
>>
>> checking ploop/dynload.h usability... no
>> checking ploop/dynload.h presence... no
>> checking for ploop/dynload.h... no
>> configure: error:
>> The ploop library headers not found or way too old. You need to either
>> install recent ploop library headers (most probably ploop-devel
>> package),
>> or use ./configure --without-ploop
>>
>> Now I also checked out the repo "ploop", but is doesn't contain the
>> missing file "dynload.h". Where can I get it?
>
> The file is auto-generated. The best way to proceed is compile and
> install ploop package first.
>
> cd ploop
> ./setver.sh -i
>
> Will build and install ploop rpms for you (and you can use same for
> vzctl).

Wow, I finally managed to compile and install everything. It wasn't that
easy because I needed to setup a centos6 vm first as I didn't get the
stuff compiled using debian squeeze. But now it works great without any
problems!

Corin