[Users] ploop and mount options

Corin Langosch info at corinlangosch.com
Wed Sep 12 07:59:57 EDT 2012

On 08.09.2012 at 15:31 +0200, Kir Kolyshkin <kir at openvz.org> wrote:

> In fact I just implemented that as a --mount_opts option to vzctl set.
> See these git commits:
> http://git.openvz.org/?p=vzctl;a=commit;h=af95fbdf
> http://git.openvz.org/?p=vzctl;a=commit;h=287d0d
> http://git.openvz.org/?p=vzctl;a=commit;h=7eb61c
>
> Feel free to test and report your results.

That's really great news. :)

I just checked out the repo and tried to compile with:

./autogen.sh
./configure --prefix=/usr

Now configure complains:

checking ploop/dynload.h usability... no
checking ploop/dynload.h presence... no
checking for ploop/dynload.h... no
configure: error:
The ploop library headers not found or way too old. You need to either
install recent ploop library headers (most probably ploop-devel package),
or use ./configure --without-ploop

Now I also checked out the repo "ploop", but is doesn't contain the
missing file "dynload.h". Where can I get it?

I also wonder how to build the nice tar.gz archives which can be found
on the website. Is there some script to build them once compilation
succeeds?

Corin