[Users] vzquota problem with ploop container ....

Kir Kolyshkin kir at openvz.org
Sat Sep 8 05:04:56 EDT 2012

On 09/08/2012 08:54 AM, Rene C. wrote:
> Ah, ok.   So checked the container, has the latest version of quota
> for Centos 5.8 = 3.13.  Is quota for Centos delayed or OVZ a little
> ahead?

Yes, we are ahead, since we're using ext4 on top of ploop.

The problem is, quota utils < 3.17 doesn't support ext4 quotas. That
essentially means
you will not be able to use in-container per-user and per-group quota on
CentOS on
ploop (unless, of course, you manually upgrade quota utils to >= 3.17).