[Users] Binding HVN directory to container

Aleksey Cheusov cheusov at tut.by
Tue Nov 27 04:51:22 EST 2012

Hi. I'm trying to bind a HVM directory to container
with a help of VE mount and umount scripts.
These script are below.

I use this documentation http://wiki.openvz.org/Bind_mounts

 /etc/vz/conf/103.mount:
    #!/bin/sh

    . /etc/vz/vz.conf
    . ${VE_CONFFILE}

    while read src dst; do
        mount -n -t simfs "$src" "$VE_ROOT$dst" -o "$src"
    done < ${VE_CONFFILE%.conf}.fslist

 /etc/vz/conf/103.umount:
    #!/bin/sh

    . /etc/vz/vz.conf
    . ${VE_CONFFILE}

    while read src dst; do
        umount "$VE_ROOT$dst"
    done < ${VE_CONFFILE%.conf}.fslist

/etc/vz/conf/103.fslist:
    /shared/syntagma3             /var/local/syntagma3

"vzctl start 103" starts my container and runs the mount script
and appropriate directory (/vz/private/103/var/local/syntagma3/)
is mounted. So, I see its new content on HVM.
However, inside container /var/local/syntagma3 is empty.

Can anybody explain what's happening?