[Users] occasional high loadavg without any noticeable cpu/memory/io load

Esmé de Wolf esme at elements.nl
Tue May 22 08:54:09 EDT 2012

You could check your <VEID>.conf with vzcfgvalidate. But I think there is
quite a risk when giving one of your CT’s unlimited resources. If you want
to read-out the UBC’s from the node and see when one fails I could recommend
you a very good script I’m using myself;
http://wiki.openvz.org/UBC_failcnt_reset There is no need to reset the
value’s inside your CT.