[Users] Re: lvm and openvz

John Knight john at classiccitytelco.com
Thu Mar 29 17:44:24 EDT 2012

That makes perfect sense.  Running debian containers on the el6 kernel
on a centos node before has shown me that there are no fundamental
issues with the debian toolchain or command line binaries running on the
el6-kernel-compiled-on-el6, but it makes sense that there would be a lot
more possibilities of bugs compiling it on debian directly.

*John Knight*
Classic City Telco LLC
*Email:* john at classiccitytelco.com *|* *Main:* (706) 995-0200
*Direct:* (706) 995-0201 *|* *Mobile:* (706) 255-9203

CCT Enterprise Linux 6 is released! Click here to learn more.
<http://www.classiccitytelco.com/?page_id=488>