[Users] Re: iptables LOG

Onur R. Bingol orbingol at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 16:45:24 EDT 2012

Hello,

The same happens in CentOS 5.8 CT0 and Debian 6.0 VZ. I have enabled
klogd in VZ and logging works in VE right now.

# uname -r
2.6.32-308.el5.028stab099.3

# ls /etc/rc* | grep klogd
K03sysklogd
K03sysklogd
S16sysklogd
S16sysklogd
S16sysklogd
S16sysklogd
K03sysklogd

# update-rc.d klogd defaults
update-rc.d: using dependency based boot sequencing

# ls /etc/rc* | grep klogd
K01klogd
K03sysklogd
K01klogd