[Users] New Linux distribution with OpenVZ features

John Knight john at classiccitytelco.com
Sat Mar 3 18:55:56 EST 2012

Greetings,

CCT is announcing the general availability of CCT Enterprise Linux
6.2.   CCT Enterprise Linux is derived from upstream EL6 source packages
with support for OpenVZ, KVM and LXC built in.

We have added desktop features to our initial in-house builds (pre 6.2)
so that it might also be suitable as a workstation/desktop for OpenVZ
development, testing and hosting.  We're publicly making it available
over the weekend for anyone to download and use indefinitely.

If you require a more official support channel for this project, CCT
offers this service with a support contract.  More information at
http://www.classiccitytelco.com/

We originally built CCT EL to run our OpenVZ/PBX product called
VoiceGrid and want to make the OS software available to everyone.  Easy
to install and easy to restore.

We love the OpenVZ project and invite you to try out this new distribution.

Downloads (livedvd and netinstall installation media) are available
here: http://www.classiccitytelco.com/?page_id=488

Thanks!

--

*John Knight*
Classic City Telco LLC

CCT Enterprise Linux 6 is released! Click here to learn more.
<http://www.classiccitytelco.com/?page_id=488>