[Users] Ubuntu 12.04 issue

Joseph Hauptmann joseph.hauptmann at digiconcept.net
Fri Jun 29 10:01:11 EDT 2012

hi as well

can you please be much more detailed in your report.
include kernel version and the linux-distribution you use on your host as
well as your vpsid.conf file. also explain how you've created your
ubuntu-12.04 container and what error message you get when "vzctl enter"
fails. also pastebin an strace of the "vzctl enter" process.

when did you download the ubuntu-12.04 template? until recently there
where bugs with the creation of some /dev/ files.

greetings,
joe