[Users] Re: vzctl 3.2 prerelease to test

Juan Carlos Rey Anaya jcrey at uma.es
Fri Jun 8 07:01:46 EDT 2012

Hello everybody! and particularly Kir :-)

I have modified vzmigrate to take into account containers with its own
filesystem mounted in /vz/private/$VEID and backed by its own volume,
that, in our case, is on a shared storage infrastructure. I would like
to contribute changes if Kir finds it convenient.

I have developed new version and tested it with vzmigrate version 3.0.29.3.

I have incorporated changes from vzmigrate.3.2.1-1 and vzmigrate.3.3-1
as new versions arise.

I have created an openvz wiki page to explain this subject and how to
use the new features:

http://wiki.openvz.org/Vzmigrate_filesystem_aware#Links_to_modified_vzmigrate

Here are links with modified vzmigrate and vzmigrate's patch:
ftp://ftp.uma.es/pub/Linux/openvz

Greetings