[Users] Problem install openvz in fedora 17

LightDot lightdot at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 11:04:13 EDT 2012

Fedora 15 support ends in three weeks, on 26th. I wouldn't use it for
anything meaningful any more.

What are your assumptions about three months based on? Don't get me
wrong, I'd like you to be right, because openvz support for Fedora 17
hosts would simplify some of the devel work we do on our workstations.
I just don't see it coming.

Regards