[Users] A question about Node RAM

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Fri Jan 6 15:08:51 EST 2012

I started out using debian, but I'm building new openvz servers on centos.
There are some who for ideological reasons prefer to stick with debian, and
I completely understand that. The rhel-based kernel provides the best
results for existing debian openvz servers. Personally I'm pragmatic, and
prefer what works best, but changing distros can take awhile when
production servers are involved.

Joe