[Users] A question about Node RAM

Martin Dobrev martin at dobrev.eu
Fri Jan 6 13:23:23 EST 2012

Sounds really massive. I'm not really sure if the I/O will fit, even with RAID 10, but of course it only depends on how I/O intensive your VEs will be. On the other hand, as Kiril already mentioned, OpenVZ kernel is not so different from mainstream kernels and as such there should be no limit in the number of the running VEs.

Martin Dobrev

Sent from iPhone 4