[Users] Using a layered filesystem as private dir?

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Thu Jan 5 14:07:46 EST 2012

I have postfix servers running on openvz and in general give it high marks,
but there's little point in trying to make it something it's not. If you
have the budget, the extra features of virtuozzo are well worth the money.
There are good reasons why virtuozzo is more expensive, but if you can only
afford openvz, my advice would be to let it do what it does best, and don't
obsess over disk space which is a rather affordable commodity these days.

Joe