[Users] Running puppetd in openvz displays a warning

Matthew Franz mdfranz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 05:48:24 EST 2012

What version of puppet?

What version of Linux in your containers?

Anytime you see memory errors you should check /proc/user_beancounters for hits

I recall having some NON-FATAL puppet errors due to selinux  at some
point in time during puppet runs with Ubuntu 10.04 and Centos 5/6
containers and the ancient puppet from the Ubuntu repos whatever is in
EPEL.

- mdf