[Users] CentOS 6: default inbound traffic limited for CT's

Mattias Geniar mattias at nucleus.be
Tue Feb 21 00:32:20 EST 2012

> 1. The same doesn't happen on the very same host system (VE0)? Inside
> container only?

Indeed, host VE0 is unaffected, it has full network speed, only happens
inside containers. It happens on each new container I create, with basic
commands such as:

 # vzctl create 5 --ostemplate centos-6-x86_64
 # vzctl set 5 --ipadd x.x.x.x --nameserver  y.y.y.y --hostname
valid-fqdn-hostname --onboot no --save
 # vzctl start 5

> 2. Are you using venet or bridged networking?

Venet, which is the default if I'm not mistaken.

Regards,
Mattias