[Users] vzctl 3.2 prerelease to test

Kir Kolyshkin kir at openvz.org
Sat Apr 28 04:09:33 EDT 2012

On 04/20/2012 10:46 PM, Kir Kolyshkin wrote:
> On 04/20/2012 07:17 AM, Kir Kolyshkin wrote:
>> I am about to release vzctl-3.2 (a.k.a. "jetlagged in san francisco")
>> with some nifty new features and improvements.
>>
>> Preliminary list of changes can be seen at
>> * http://wiki.openvz.org/Download/vzctl/3.2/changes
>> * http://git.openvz.org/?p=vzctl;a=log
>>
>> I have made a nightly build available at
>> * http://download.openvz.org/utils/nightlies/vzctl/current/
> A new build 3.1-69.git.ec1e37a is available, it now works with Fedora 16
> containers
> (http://git.openvz.org/?p=vzctl;a=commit;h=ec1e37a)
>
> Download is the same. Please test.

A new build 3.1-87.git.5fa6a80 is available, list of additional fixes is:
* vzctl set/start/convert: check for max possible ploop size (#2250)
* vzmigrate: skip vzquota ops for ploop-based CTs (related to #2252)
* vzctl set --ram/--swap and vzctl start: check if kernel is vswap
capable (#2251)
* fixed vzlist eating some columns (bug introduced after 3.1 release)
* Code cleanups:
    * include/*.h: remove non-existent function prototypes
    * remove NULL checks before free()
    * some functions marked as static, moved to there they belong

Full changelog can be seen at
http://git.openvz.org/?p=vzctl;a=commit;h=5fa6a80

This is a final call, I will probably release final 3.2 tomorrow or so.
Please give it a try now.