[Users] vzctl 3.2 prerelease to test

Kir Kolyshkin kir at openvz.org
Thu Apr 19 23:17:46 EDT 2012

I am about to release vzctl-3.2 (a.k.a. "jetlagged in san francisco")
with some nifty new features and improvements.

Preliminary list of changes can be seen at
* http://wiki.openvz.org/Download/vzctl/3.2/changes
* http://git.openvz.org/?p=vzctl;a=log

I have made a nightly build available at
* http://download.openvz.org/utils/nightlies/vzctl/current/
and I want you to test it and report your results here or to
bugzilla.openvz.org
Note that you need to upgrade ploop and ploop-lib packages to 1.2 before
trying
to install this version (in case of yum it should happen automagically).

Some more info about vzctl nightly builds are available at:
* http://wiki.openvz.org/Download/vzctl/nightly

Regards,
   Kir.