[Users] ploop, simfs, and disk space

Corin Langosch info at corinlangosch.com
Sun Apr 8 08:04:07 EDT 2012

Hi Kir,

Am 06.04.2012 23:33, schrieb Kir Kolyshkin:

> * NOTE ploop is not yet ready for production, and will not be for at
> least a few more months.

Now this really confuses/ worries me as the latest *stable* release has
ploop support. If it's not stable (so not ready for production), why is
it included in a *stable* release? And it's not even marked as
experimental - not on the website nor in the man pages.

How can I identify which kernel, tools and features are (supposed to be)
stable and ready for production if not by the "Status" (stable,
maintained) on the website/ man pages?

Corin