[Users] Is there a stable OpenVZ kernel, and which should be fit for production

Kir Kolyshkin kir at openvz.org
Wed Nov 23 15:29:12 EST 2011

On 11/23/2011 09:25 PM, lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de wrote:
> I already have countless accounts at numerous
> bugzilla/forums/whatever, so i try to avoid creating throw away
> accounts (Karteileichen) as much as possible. As some of the
> developers must confirm/reproduce the bug anyway it was may impression
> it would be smart to avoid just-another-account-somewhere.

I am with you here, and I always wanted to add openid support to our
bugzilla instance. Unfortunately it looks like openid support for
bugzilla is taking forever to be finished. You can see my name in votes
for bugzilla.mozilla.org bug #294608 "Support OpenID as a an account
source and login verification method" at
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/page.cgi?id=voting/bug.html&bug_id=294608

While this is still a work in progress, I'm afraid registering at our
bugzilla is the only way to have the OpenVZ bugs you came across fixed.

> But if it helps, so it be

Thank you!