[Users] Network question

Brad Alexander storm16 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 15:37:57 EST 2011

I had a power failure in my home a couple of weeks ago, and ever since, VMs
on my OpenVZ machine. I noticed that it would take several seconds to log
into VMs. However, I have just deployed Puppet and really noticed large
amounts of lag that for the few recipes I have written so far. The
puppetmaster  What would normally take 1-2 seconds or less in other
environs takes anywhere from 30-40 seconds to up to 250 seconds to run a
catalog. I suspect that it is making multiple connections, each suffering
the lag.

Suggestions on getting the connection times back to normal?

Thanks,
--b