[Users] Service restart on host system kills same serviceinsideall VEs

Anton Zaytsev anton.zajtsev at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 10:59:26 EST 2011

Ok, I've decided to just leave it as is. It's production systems, service
restarts are not so often.
So only solution for this issue now is to use host system just as host.

Tim,
Migration to Debian will be not so simple.
Yes, I think it's needed to send bug report to CentOS/Redhat packaging. I
surprised that no one has mentioned this before.