[Users] Re: vzdev-3.3.13-1.4.swsoft

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Fri Jun 24 10:49:32 EDT 2011

Greetings,

----- Original Message -----
> Well, its Centos 5, the current version of Centos, so I wouldn't call
> them ancient. Excuse me for not reinstalling my VEs every time there
> is a new template available ;)

Good point BUT you were talking about making a new OS template if I remember correctly and you definitely do not want to base it on an older one.

CentOS 5 is actually old.  It originally came out about 4 years ago (RHEL anyway)... and for a Linux distro, that is ancient... but of course they have updated it about every 6 months so we have 5.6 now.  RHEL 5.7 beta was released a while ago so I'd expect to see RHEL 5.7 in a couple of weeks... with the clones to follow after as soon as they can.

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street