[Users] Strange mount problem

Marc Peiser marc at itmatter.co.za
Mon Jun 20 08:26:31 EDT 2011

Hi,

I've started noticing that one of our openvz servers is doing something strange to the containers on that box, about 90% of them are now unable to do a df to show disk space, it returns nothing. I tried upgrading to the latest kernel version and still have this problem. The files are all there and everything seems to run fine apart from been able to see disk space used.

[root at va-box /]# df
[root at va-box /]# mount
none on /dev/pts type devpts (rw)
none on /proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc type binfmt_misc (rw)
[root at va-box /]#

Has anyone seen this before?

Regards,
Marc