[Users] ipv6 on container

Jean-Marc Pigeon jmp at safe.ca
Thu Feb 3 09:27:00 EST 2011

hello,

On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 04:03 -1000, Antonio Querubin wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Nov 2010, Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados wrote:
>
> > hi, i want to setup the ipv6 on a container, my main node has my /48
>
> Have you looked at:
>
> http://wiki.openvz.org/VEs_and_HNs_in_same_subnets
	I confirm this is working no trouble..

	Note:
	If you have container dual stack (IPV4,IPV6)
	but NOT all container on the IPV4 subnet,
	you need to define a second bridge on
	the host (with the IPV6 number) and container
	with a second interface (eth1) attached to
	the host second bridge.

	Having the container set with one interface
	carrying both IPV6+IPV6, but not all the container
	on the same IPV4 subnet make the routing quite
	unreliable.