[Users] What is OpenVZ container scheduling granularity

shule ney neyshule at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 10:50:01 EST 2011

Much thanks Kirill, I really appreciate your reply! My question is:
 Suppose two containers exist on my machine which can use 0%-100% CPU, each
of them has only one active process. If I sleep one container's process for
1us which makes this container has nothing to do, will the the container be
scheduled off and the other container gets scheduled? Is 1us too small for
container scheduling?? I want to know if this case is possible. Thanks very
much.