[Users] Where to upload Squeeze templates?

Thorsten Schifferdecker curx at openvz.org
Tue Nov 23 10:11:39 EST 2010

 Hi,

 please contact kir at openvz.org for include your squeezed debian template
 to contrib

 Btw, squeeze is frozen, so some critical bugs are uploaded to squeeze
 to stablize the testing
 in the next time, so the template is going to be outdated!

 And in this script on github, the security repository for squeeze are
 not included:

 a line like:
 (...)
 deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-security squeeze/updates main