[Users] and directs their respective domains to vps.

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Mon Nov 8 13:10:31 EST 2010

Greetings,

----- Original Message -----
> hello everyone ....
>
> I have doubts that a search but I do not really know where to start.
>
> I have two vps eg 101 (192.168.10.101) and 102 (192.168.10.102) each
> running Apache and other applications.
>
> I have two domains and www.exemplo.net www.demo.net like to know what
> to do or how does it look like OpenVZ or the network is:
>
> how do you ask someone www.exemplo.net will fall in the apache
> 192.168.10.101 (vps 101) and will be asked to www.demo.net
> 192.168.10.102 (vps 102)?
>
> as well do it to run on each vps some sites. and the main machine
> which has no valid ip is accessed.

It sounds like you have a single public IP address and you have multiple containers with private IP addresses and are wondering how to map the single public to more than one private?? If that is the case, it really isn't specific to OpenVZ...as you'd have the same problem using physical machines.

I believe there are a few ways to do it... with Apache reverse proxy being the most common solution I think.

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street