[Users] Cannot start container, error -12

Gregor at HostGIS gregor at hostgis.com
Tue Mar 30 18:50:23 EDT 2010

What does this mean?
CT: 85: failed to start with err=-12

I see that -12 is ENOMEM. Does this really indicate that my HN is "full"
and can't run anymore VEs?

Also, can someone explain to me the proper usage of vzmemcheck and how
to interpret its output?

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security

"No one cares if you can back up — only if you can recover."