[Users] Cannot stop or restart container

Gregor at HostGIS gregor at hostgis.com
Tue Mar 30 16:42:43 EDT 2010

> It gets locked up trying to stop nfsmount. I believe
> the problem is the virtual nic is down before the nfsmount tries to
> stop and nfsmount waits forever to close the connection to the
> server..

Interesting. No connections made here, though; no NFS or similar.

Would that apply to open listening sockets as well, e.g. httpd still
running?

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security

"No one cares if you can back up — only if you can recover."