[Users] Cannot stop or restart container

Gregor at HostGIS gregor at hostgis.com
Tue Mar 30 16:34:21 EDT 2010

> What template are you using and where did you get it from?

Slackware 11  I created it myself, based on a working system.

This is the same template which we had used previously those months ago,
when we weren't able to replicate the bug.

> Can you vzctl enter it?

Nope. "enter into CT 84 failed"

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security

"No one cares if you can back up — only if you can recover."