[Users] Fedora 12 VE not starting all services

Kirill Kolyshkin kolyshkin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 15:13:09 EDT 2010

Start of a container is the same as start of Linux userspace upon loading
the kernel. In both cases /shin/init is executed and then it takes care of
everything else.

There is a way to find out what init is doing inside CT, check the archives
of this ML and/or forum.

sent from my google nexus one android mobile phone