[Users] kvm support in openvz kernel

Cedric Jeanneret cedric.jeanneret at camptocamp.com
Fri Jul 30 02:36:09 EDT 2010

Hello,

We'er using CentOS with official openvz kernels.
We'd like to know if we can install kmod-kvm.x86_64 (and deps) with openvz kernel.
We know that kvm and xen won't work, neither do vmware and kvm, and so on....

If kvm and ovz aren't compatible, is there a way to deactivate ovz supporte (i.e. unloading modules) ?
Our final aim is to have ONE kernel for two ""virtualizations"" systems.

Thank you!

C.

--
Cédric Jeanneret                 |  System Administrator
021 619 10 32                    |  Camptocamp SA