[Users] Need help with hanging servers

Brian Moon brian at moonspot.net
Tue Jul 6 16:28:31 EDT 2010

Bleh, ok, looks like we installed the new sources but did not reboot
into the new kernel. So, we are still on 2.6.18. Based on this post
http://community.livejournal.com/openvz/31703.html we should probably go
ahead and move to .32.

Our dev server is on 2.6.27 for sure. Of course, it is a completely
different workload and does not have these issues. That could mean
something and it could not.

Brian.
--------
http://brian.moonspot.net/