[Users] vpsAdmin 1.0 announcement

Tomas Srnka tomas.srnka at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 16:12:31 EST 2010

Hello,

I would like to inform the OpenVZ community that we have just released
vpsAdmin 1.0. It is an opensource (GPLv3) web control panel for
OpenVZ container technology written in PHP+MySQL+Bash.

At the moment the following features are provided:
* Full VPS and customers management (including basic support for payments)
* Ability to change RAM + HDD limits of the VPS
* IP address management (both IPv4 and IPv6 support)
* Multiple server support (cluster management)
* Separation of executive (privileged) and web-GUI (unprivileged)
parts to increase the security; providing transaction log
* Multilingual support via gettext (at the moment, only version in English
available)
* Supporting host OS: Debian GNU/Linux 5.0 (lenny)

For further information, visit please our website: http://vpsadmin.org

We are open to suggestions or improvements concerning vpsAdmin.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Tomas Srnka