[Users] Setting defaults for templates...

Thorsten Schifferdecker tsd at debian.systs.org
Fri Jan 8 10:23:17 EST 2010

Hi,

add capability and more settings to your ct template config file,
like:

$ echo 'CAPABILITY="SYS_ADMIN:on "' >>
/etc/vz/conf/ve-<your-CT_template_name>.conf-sample

And deploy it ... // some capa need a restart
$ vzctl set <CTID> --applyconfig template_cfg [...]

or use on your creation:
$ vzctl create <CTID> --config template_cfg [...]

Bye,
 Thorsten